English4 Electronic Journals

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Response to Jcantele

In many aspects, I agree with him. Many people dont like to be in a serious relationship and tied down. However, I disagree that it doesnt really affect the society. I completely agree with your opinion on the whole divorce issue. People cant resolve problems as well and they used to. Every little disagreement turns into a fight and then is unresolvable. I'm all against the whole abortion thing!!!! I agree that it's bad for a mother to always work before their child is 6, but I understand that they have no choice. A nanny or day care center is needed if the mother/father is single and they need to earn money. After 6, it is reasonable to have a job. For the most part, I agree with Jim, however I have a bit of a twist on a few of his opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home